Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator [Working]
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key: The most recent incarnation of Microsoft Office, also called Office 14 or Office 2010, has arrived. It is not a necessary upgrade for people using the older versions, but for those who want to take it for a spin without any financial commitment whatsoever, Microsoft Office 2010 free download is available on the Microsoft website.
Microsoft offers a free 60-day trial for the following products: Office Home and Business 2010, Office Home and Student 2010, and Office Professional 2010. The trial period allows you to evaluate the product and use all features. As the end of the trial period approaches, Office 2010 will start asking if you want to convert to the full version.
You Can Download With Crack File Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 Product Key
The “lightest” trial version of Office 2010 is Office Home and Student 2010. The full version costs $119.99 for one user and one PC and $149.99 for one household and up to three PCs. This version is recommended for the home user with basic needs. You get Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download – Development
Microsoft started developing Office 2010 in 2007 after releasing Office 12, also known as Microsoft Office 2007. Office 2010 was released as Office 14, skipping the unlucky number 13. Originally thought to hit stores in early 2009, Microsoft later confirmed the release to be in the first half of 2010.
The beta version was released to the public on the Microsoft Office Beta website in November 2009. Office 2010 Beta was fully functional and free but expired at the end of October 2010. Office 2010 was available to business customers with Software Assurance in April 2010 and to volume licensing customers in May 20101. It was released to retail customers on June 15, 2010. The final version of Office 2010 was made public in June 2011 and you can get it from Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key.
Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download – Features
Microsoft Office 2010 is not considered a major overhaul of the Office product. The features are just more tailored for specific users than the previous versions. Features were customized for roles from research to sales. Microsoft Office 2010 free download supports the OpenDocument Format (ODF) and the ISO Office Open XML (OOXML) format.
In the new version, the 2007 Office Button was replaced with the Backstage View, a file menu occupying a whole window or page. The Ribbon interface was also changed in all Office 2010 applications including OneNote, Visio, Outlook, Publisher, and Project. Other features of Microsoft Office 2010 free download include:
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Features:
- Backstage View (replaced Office Button in all applications)
- Background Removal Tool
- Jumplists in Windows 7
- Live collaboration
- Letter Styling
- New animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2010
- New SmartArt templates
- New text and image editing effects
- Outlook Social Connector. The connector allows users to connect to their social network inside Microsoft Outlook. The social connector supports Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, and Windows Live Messenger.
- Screen Capture tools
- Screen Clipping tools
- Synchronous Scrolling in Word 2010
- Volume edition can be activated using a Multiple Activation Key (MAK) or Key Management Server (KMS).
- Word 2007 Equation editor replaced Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 across all applications
Many features were removed from Microsoft Office 2010 free download such as document imaging and scanning application, office startup assistant, AutoSummary feature in Word, calendar rebasing tool
In Outlook, macro recorder in PowerPoint, and many others.
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
Microsoft Office 2010 Crack
Microsoft Office 2010 Keygen
Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download – How to Extend the Trial Version
For those who can’t get enough of Microsoft Office 2010 free download, it is possible to extend the trial period for up to 180 days. Here’s how:
1. Go to the Microsoft Office website and select the trial version you want. Install the trial and wait until the end of the initial 60 days to complete the rest of the steps. Office 2010 will remind you when the trial is about to expire and if you want to convert to the full version.
2. Click the start menu in Windows (orb logo in Windows 7) and run the command prompt as an administrator. Type “cmd” in the search field and hit “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “Enter” all at once. Click “yes” when you see a prompt by the User Account Control.
3. Type the following into the command prompt window: “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\ OSPPREARM.exe”. You can also copy the address right-click on the command prompt window and select “Paste” to paste. Hit enter.
4. If you don’t get results, the OSPPREARM.exe file may be located elsewhere (if you have a different operating system for example). To locate the file, go to your main hard drive (computer>C: or another drive) and type OPPREARM in the search box in the top right corner of the page. When you find the file, copy the location and paste it into the command prompt window.
5. If successful, this message should be displayed in the cmd window: “Microsoft Office rearms successful.” It means the trial period was extended to 30 days. Repeat the steps above until you have reached the maximum rearms.
Microsoft Office 2010 Download For PC With Product Key 
- OS: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ Vista/XP.
- Memory RAM: -One GB
- HDD: – Five GB
- CPU: -3 GHz
How to Activate?
- Download office Tool from the Given Link
- Install it on your device
- Open the product Keys File
- Paste it into the tool